For many people, losing weight is a never-ending battle. Even more, still, find that after they lose weight, they still have fat on their thighs, belly, buttocks and other parts of the body. These stubborn areas don’t often respond well to traditional methods of weight loss and can leave you feeling frustrated. There is, however, a proven way to shrink fat cells and lose inches .……… The Zerona Laser.
The Zerona Laser is Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) that has been developed and expanded over the past decade. It’s used to shrink adipose tissue (body fat) and contour the body. It’s a viable solution for many people looking to remove unwanted fat, but like any other health or beauty treatment, you should first learn a little about Zerona, and schedule a consultation at Laser and Skin Care MedSpa.
How Long Do Zerona Laser Treatments Take?
The Zerona Laser is a relatively fast method of laser fat removal. The treatment last 40 mins and works well on men and women. The area to be treated is given 20 minutes in two different directions. Once is your session is complete you can return home or to work and resume your normal activities.
Is it Painful?
Zerona is a cold laser body contouring system, so there will be no heat or sensation during your procedure. It is literally zero pain, zero surgery, zero bruising, zero recovering time as it is a non-invasive procedure.
How Is Zerona Laser Fat Removal Different From Liposuction?
Liposuction and Zerona are both used to remove stubborn fat, but they differ significantly:
- Laser fat removal utilizes a cold low level light laser to remove fat but not the fat cells.
- Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure performed by a specialist designed for permanent fat cell removal. It causes pain, swelling and a recovery time of at least six weeks.
- Laser fat removal is non-invasive and painless and allows you to return to your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- In liposuction, the patient and the surgeon must mutually decide how much fat can be safely removed from the body.
- In laser fat removal, the patient can undergo a series of treatments for additional inch loss and contouring. Usually nine treatments over a two-week period will give expected results.
- Removing fat using liposuction can cause visible skin indentations and lumps. The more fat that is removed, the higher the chance of this happening.
- Zerona doesn’t require any sedation while liposuction requires anesthesia.
For What Parts of the Body is Zerona Ideal?
Laser fat removal can be used on almost any part of the body, but it’s ideal for areas known to contain fat that is diet and exercise-resistant. In fact, it’s most effective on the hips, thighs and waist where localized fat deposits can be found. You may be able to see a three to nine inch fat reduction in these areas.
How Can the Results from Zerona Be Maintained?
The treatment is effective, but certain lifestyle choices will help you maintain the results. These choices include maintaining a healthy diet and exercise. The treatment actually works best for those who are following a healthy lifestyle who just want to remove localized pockets of fat or for those who want to boost their weight loss process.
If you’re ready to discover how you, too, can benefit from Zerona laser fat removal, call us to schedule a consultation.